What causes itchy nose and ears with rash on chest?
Could be viral illness
Thanks for writing to health care magic.
There are many viruses like adeno, corona, influenza which can cause such symptoms.
But if your daughter is otherwise active and eating well, do not worry. These viral infections will setttle on their own. No antiviral medications are recommended unless the child is severely ill with fever , in which case a nasal swab for flu virus should be tested and can be treated with specific antiviral like oseltamivir.
Continue benadryl for next couple of days.
For the rash , you can apply calamine lotion .
Ensure she drinks plenty of liquids to keep hydrated.
Wishing her speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes fever followed by rash on ears and neck
- What causes itchy ears
- What causes itchy rash on abdomen
- What causes rash behind ears
- What could cause a small rash on ear lobe
- Got rashes behind ear what could be causing this
- What causes itchy skin rash
- What causes red rash near left ear
- What is the cause for itchy swollen rashes
- What causes itchy rashes on buttocks