What causes itchy lesions on skin?
Likely due to folliculitis and not herpes.
Thank you for query. I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
Welcome to health care magic. I have gone through the photos and details.
The lesions in the photos does not appear to be due to Herpes.It is likely due to folliculitis.
Wear loose cotton inner wears. See that there is no friction or irritation.
You can apply topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin (T-bact ) cream.
You can get back for any clarification.
Dr Bharatesh D Basti
Dermatologist and venereolgist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Skin lesions caused by adderall
- What causes itchy lesions over the whole body
- What causes itchy welts on skin
- Ghanja causing skin lesions
- What causes bleeding skin lesions
- Pyoderma skin lesion causes
- Purple skin lesions causes
- What causes itchy skin rash
- Lesion causing a hole in skin
- What causes lesions on gallbladder