What causes itchy bumps on buttocks?
Hello and Welcome to HCM. I have gone through your query and totally understand your related concerns. This rash is not because of Herpese, Herpese rash is vesicular and then leads to ulceration followed by crust formation , it looks like folliculitis with all the redness and itching. take antihistamine tablet which will help u relieve the itch. it will get well in sometime. Regards Dr Manisha Jain.
In my opinion it is because of some misfit undergarment or just a matter of chance that it appeared again on same site.
Definitely not herpes since it is not painful as herpes rash is very very painful.
You can apply simple talcum powder and leave it as it is and don't scratch it as much as possible.
A simple antihistaminic like cetrizine can give a lot of relief from itching.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What might have cause itchy bumps on spine
- What causes itchiness and bumps in the butt crack
- What causes itchy red bumps in the groin area
- What causes itchy smallflattish bumps on the skin
- What could cause itchiness and white bump on the butt
- What causes small itchy bumps around the clitoris
- What causes itchy bumps behind the neck area
- What causes white itchy bump on anus
- What causes itchy scalp bumps
- What causes rash and bumps on itchy sweaty armpit