What causes itchy blisters on back after having antibiotics?

Question
i got fever previously i took some anti boitic from which i got some allergy like i got blister on back side of body n some time it itches on shoulder i got big bumps so plz assist me to get ride of it please tel me how to get ride of the such thing
Posted Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
Allergy needs steroidal preparation

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Please describe the condition in detail. Also please upload a photo of the lesions so that I am better able to help.

If it is an allergic rash due to medicine, then it will need steroidal cream or ointment to be applied on it. It will help in relieving the itch and the redness.

If it is a rash due to a infection, then steroids will worsen it. In such a case you will need antibiotic therapy.

Thus the treatment is specific to the cause of rash. Cause can be better pinpointed by direct examination by a physician or a dermatologist. Thus I would recommend that you a doctor for it.

Dr Vaishalee

Follow-up: What causes itchy blisters on back after having antibiotics? 10 hours later
i took anti allergic tablet now itz been reducing n taking high volume of water n drinking apple juice to detox the effect of the tablet now itz reduced so great extent thank you for ur assistance n any other way to detox body so i get ride of 100%

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Drink water

Detailed Answer:
Hi again

I use two methods to detox.

One is take only fruits (and no meals and other foods) for one day.

Second is drinking cleanest water from an RO (reverse osmosis) system for atleast one month.

It helps clear many infections and allergies.

Dr Vaishalee