What causes itchy arms in a person with prurigo nodularis?
Thanks for the query.
Prurigo nodularis is an autoimmune disorder.
It is characterised by formation of itchy nodules on extremities and back.
It's good that you are using clobetasol.
I treat such cases with a combination of clobetasol and salicylic acid.
A strong antihistamine like doxepin capsule is also helpful.
Try this for a week and let me know the response.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can insect bites cause prurigo nodularis
- Eczema or prurigo nodularis
- Symptoms of prurigo nodularis
- Diagnosis of prurigo nodularis
- Prurigo nodularis and skin conditions
- Is fungus the cause if prurigo nodularis
- Prurigo nodularis bug bite
- Treatment and cure for prurigo nodularis
- Is prurigo nodularis is communicable
- Prurigo nodularis causes