What causes itchy and bumpy rashes on face and neck?
Contact dermatitis or photosensitive reaction or drug rash
Thanks for being at healthcare magic
I have reviewed the attached photograph.
According to me it can be either contact dermatitis to anything she has applied on her face or neck or a photosensitive reaction due to sun.
Such kind of rash can also occur as a drug reaction to any medicine.
In such cases I recommend my patients to avoid application of any cosmetics or soap on the face.
Wash the affected area with plain water only and apply Cortisone cream on the affected area twice daily for 5-7 days.
Besides this I also advise them to take tablet Chlorpheniramine 4mg once daily at bedtime for 5 days.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes hives on the neck face and arms
- What causes recurrance of red rash on face and neck
- What causes painful rashes on neck
- What could cause throbbing in the face neck chest
- What causes dark circles pigmentation on the neck and face
- What could be the cause of rashes on neck
- What causes itchy rashes on neck
- What causes sweating but cold face and neck and headache
- What causes occasional tingling on face and neck
- What causes headache with rashes on neck