What causes itching sensation in back?
insect bite is most likely possibility
Welcome to healthcaremagic.
I have read your query and understood your concern.
I have seen the attached pic also. Thanks for attaching the same.
It seems you have got pedrous dermatitis that is also known as insect bite.
I would like to know whether you got similar rash ever before ?
Any obvious insect bite noticed by you or it went unnoticed?
You may continue taking antihistaminic tablet for symptomatic relief.
Kindly reply to my questions so that I can help you to my best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes itching on the thighs buttocks shoulders and back
- What causes a splotchy back
- What causes burning sensation in back and thigh muscles
- What causes allergy in back
- What causes brusing on lower back
- What is the cause of tingling back
- What causes fluttering in the back of the head
- What causes back spasms
- What could cause discoloration and bumps on back that itches
- What causes itching on upper back
- What is the treatment for rashes and redness all over body when...
- Suggest treatment for pigmentation and under eye circles
- What causes itchiness with small pink spots around the pubic area?
- Is it safe to take laser hair removal treatment for excessive hair...
- Can nighttime moisturizer be applied over Tretinoin?
- Suggest treatment for fluid filled lesions which are painful
- What is a large purple spot on the head of my penis?
- What does rash on chest and upper back indicate?
- What are symptoms of Molluscum contagiosum?
- What is the cause and treatment for alopecia aerata?