What causes itching sensation between breasts?
Asthma is the reason.
Thank you for the query.
What you feel like itching between breasts is not an esophagus. Such symptom is very characteristic for trachea and bronchi spasm due to asthma. Cough giving relief is also typical.
Asthma is strongly associated with allergy and GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease). Allergy medicines wont give full relief. You need steroid and beta-mimetic inhalers which will cause bronchi dilatation.
To diagnose asthma and get proper medicines you need to have spirometry (blow test). Please consult pulmunologist.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
This still makes asthma most possible.
When you swallow, trachea gets irritated. Moreover there might be an allergy for foods. I`m pretty sure this is an asthma. Please try to forcefully breath out. This would cause a feeling similar to those when you scratch itchy area. Some wheezing should be also heard.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes itching sensation and swelling in in my foot
- What can cause itching sensation in stomach
- What causes swelling between the breast and armpit
- What causes a vibrating sensation in the breast
- What causes itching sensation after taking singulair
- What causes fibrocystic breasts and do they cause cancer
- What could be the cause for itching sensation in legs
- What causes itching sensation in body
- What causes breast and nipple itching
- What causes itching sensation on foreskin