What causes itching sensation and skin discoloration after bitten by a tick?
Clean with soap and water.
Thanks for your query at HCM.
I understand your concern and situation.
I realize that you have tick bite. I believe you must have removed the tick. Clean the Bite site with soap and water. You need not worry. The antihistamines like cetrizine, loratidine or fexofenadine orally are useful. The calamine can be applied locally. If you develop fever, vomiting or other symptoms then you must visit a physician.
Best of health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tickly cough after a flu recovery
- What causes abdominal skin discoloration
- What is the cause of itching after chemotherapy
- What causes itching sensation in neck and face after threading
- What causes itching sensation after taking singulair
- What causes a nervous tick
- What causes itching sensation in body
- What causes itching sensation on foreskin
- What could cause discoloration and bumps on back that itches
- What causes burning sensation and itching on clitoris after sex
- What causes burning micturition post protected intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for parasitic infection in stomach
- What does the widal test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for Entamoeba histolytica infection
- Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder and panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for flu with diarrhea and tiredness
- Does the use of condoms cause warts on penis tip?
- Suggest treatment for painful reddish rashes on buttocks and thighs
- What causes low body temperature along with pain in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for recurring fever, chills and dizziness