What causes itching sensation along with sore lump on nipple?
It sounds like a bacterial boil
I can understand your concerns.
First thing, do not squeese it.
It sounds like a bacterial boil but it will be better if you can upload a picture.
Get a culture microscopy and cytology of the discharge.
Do you have fever or pain?
Dr Som MD
Its nipple infection
It looks like a infection of the nipples.
Apply fusidic cream and clotrimazole cream alternatively three to four times a day after cleaning with soap water and drying it.
You should keep the area moist WITH THE CREAMS at all times.
DONOT wear brassiere for the time being. wear loose clothes which doesn't rub the nipples.
It will take 7-10 days of regular application of cream and no irritation to treat this.
Before this if you can get a culture report and antibiotics sensitivity it will be better
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes intense burning sensation in nipples
- What could cause a soreness of nipples
- What is the cause for sore nipples and cramping
- What causes dry lump on nipple
- What causes painful lump in breast surounding the nipple
- Causes of sore nipples nipple pain
- What is the cause of sore tender nipples
- What causes soreness in the breast nipple
- What causes sore pain in a males nipple
- What causes breast and nipple itching