What causes itching on thighs and penis?

Dr. Rajiv goel

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 4 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hi doc been having tingles and itchy senation just inside yhe tip of my penis. I have had all tests done with nil positive. Its not thrush. Thoughts? Red and blotchy after shower goes away when patted dry. Have been expirencing this on and off for a while
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Antifungal

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

You seem to be suffering from fungal infection. You should start yourself on T. Diflucan 150 mg once daily for 5 days under the care of your doctor. In addition, you need to apply clotrimazole cream on the glans twice daily under the guidance.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel