Owl Image

What causes itching on the forehead?

Owl Image
Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Question
My forehead itches. I have tremors where I shake
Thu, 11 Jan 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Could be due to a fungal cause

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. It seems that the itchiness on your forehead could be due to a fungal cause.

I would insist you to apply some antifungal cream or lotion like clotrimazole topically (OTC). In addition, I would insist you to take some antiallergic like cetirizine tablet (OTC) once daily for the next few days.

Regarding the tremors, you need to be investigated. Getting your blood tested for thyroid profile and fasting blood sugar would be the first steps. Get them done and upload the reports and I would guide you accordingly.

Let me know if I could help further.