What causes itching in the vagina?
Need specificmedicines /improved genital hygiene.
Thanks for the query. I understand your concern.
You seem to have trichomonal vulvo vaginitgtis. It's a fungal infection acquired by genital un hygiene/unprotected sex with a infected person.
All you need is antifungal medication (metranidazole/flucanozol) both orally & vaginally.
Consult a gynaecologist for proper dosage. Even you sex partners needs medication .This would cure the thing.
I think that answers your query .
Any follow up up query is welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vulva itching outside the lips of the vagina
- What causes itching and inflammation in the vagina
- What causes swelling and itching in the vagina
- What causes itching and sores around the area of vagina
- What causes itching and rashes in the vagina
- What causes dryness and itching in the vagina
- What causes itching and burning of vulva vagina and urethra
- What causes crawling feeling in anus with itching in vagina
- What causes severe itching and burning in the vagina
- What causes the swelling and itching in vagina after waxing
- Feeling chill and shaking. Is this a sign of an illness?
- Have high BP, cholesterol and low thyroid. Feel heart rate increases at...
- Having intense burning and noticed swelling in clitoris and labias after...
- Had open surgery for advanced sigmoid colectomy. Watery stools with pain...
- Have severe facial flushing and rosacea. Going through menopause. What...
- Type-2 diabetic, constipated, having abdominal pain after bowel...
- What causes headaches?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for foot infection
- What causes severe hair loss?