What causes itching at tip of penis and mild redness at foreskin?
Likely fungal infection.Please send clear photos.
Thank you for query. I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
Welcome to health care magic. I have gone through the details.
The chances of STDs are minimal with oral sex.
With the given description it appears to be due to fungal infection.It may be due to herpes infection.
Please send clear photos of lesions for clarification.
Clean the area with warm water twice daily.
Wear loose cotton inner wears.
Continue antifungal cream for now.
See that there is no friction or irritation.
Treat partner if any with similar complaints.
You can get back for clarification with details and clear photos.
Dr Bharatesh D Basti
Dermatologist and venerologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes dry foreskin with itching on penis
- What causes burning sensation and redness around the penis foreskin
- Causes of red penis foreskin
- Redness on penis when pulling foreskin back cause
- What causes red and swollen penis foreskin with itching
- What causes blisters on penis foreskin
- What causes cracks in penis foreskin
- What causes discoloured patch causing itching under penis foreskin
- What is the cause of pain in foreskin of penis
- What causes tightness on the foreskin of the penis