What causes itching at the side of the urethral opening?
Can be due to dryness.
The itching at the side of urethral opening can be due to an infection or dryness in the area. You can apply XXXXXXX butter or aloe vera gel and antiseptic ointment and see if it helps. In case the itching increases or is persistent then do consult a gynecologist for direct examination and stronger prescription medicines.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are oxyelite pro side effects cause itching
- What causes darkened urethral opening and wrinkled glans
- What causes itching on tailbone
- What causes urethral cancer
- What causes itching of the clitoris
- What causes anul itching
- What causes itching pain and swelling at vaginal opening
- What causes itching with hydrocodone
- Causes of itching on penis opening
- What cause vagal itch
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...