What causes itching and burning sensation near the vagina during pregnancy?

Question
I am 15 weeks pregnant. Lately i am having itching and burning sensation near vagina.. please find attached urine analysis report. And suggest what to do.?
Mon, 28 May 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please attach report.

Detailed Answer:
Hi Ms. XXXXXXX

Please attach the report mentioned.

In addition, you need to get a speculum examination by a gynecologist to exclude infection of the vagina and cervix. Blood sugar levels also should be checked. Avoid sexual intercourse until you are healed well and thereafter, use barrier methods for protection. Your sexual partner also should be examined and treated if needed.

Hope I have clarified your query. Please feel free to contact for further information. I will be happy to help.

regards,
Shanti.V.