What causes irritative bladder?
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have irritative bladder symptoms .
Irritative bladder symptoms at this age mostly due enlarged prostate .
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Routine urine test and urine culture.
2) Ultrasound Scanning of the abdomen.
3) Serum PSA.
In the mean while start taking broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefexine along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily .
Further treatment will depend upon results of these tests and final diagnosis,
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chronic bladder irritation causes
- What causes bladder incontinence
- What causes bladder stones
- Bladder what can be causing it
- Penicillin vk causes bladder irritation
- What causes lesions in the bladder
- Bladder irritation causes
- What causes bladder polyps
- What causes thicking of bladder
- Urinary bladder irritation causes