What causes irritation in the throat while breathing?
Thanks for your query.
I recommend you to gargle with Chlorhexidine solution 3 to 4 times a day. This is an antiseptic solution and will kill the bacteria instantly once it touches the throat. Hence, this is most effective than taking oral antibiotics.
You can also take Tab Syrup Benadyl to reduce the irritation and pain in the throat. Take 10 ml of syrup thrice daily for three days.
Hope, I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
Please do ask if any doubts.
If you are satisfied with the answer, please rate the same with five stars and close.
If in future you need to consult me, you can approach me directly through the below link.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in breast area while breathing
- What causes shortness of breath while doing exercise
- What causes mucus in throat chest heaviness and breathing trouble
- Breathing tube causes sore throat
- What causes bloatingnauseaswelling in throat and difficulty in breathing
- What causes swallowing and breathing difficulty while vomitting
- What causes weaknessbody achesshortness of breath after throat infection
- What causes pain while breathing
- Phlegm in throat cause short of breath
- Pain in the throat while talking throat irritation cause
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?