What causes irritation and itching on the left eye?
I am continuously using Lubricant eye drops. Could you please suggest any other over the counter medicine? I stay in USA.
OTC medicines are adviced below with salt name.
Thanks for asking the query on HealthcareMagic.
As per your query over the counter eye drops are-
Optavir eye drop- Azelastine anti antihistaminic drops two drops twice daily.
Naphcon-Naphazolone analgesic drops.
Along with antistaminic like Allegra 180mg orally one daily.
in case you need any other help feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes eye irritation with redness and dryness
- What caused itching and burning sensation in eyes
- What makes the eye sensitive to light and cause irritation
- What causes itching and burning red eyes
- What causes irritation redness and pain in the eyes
- What could be the cause of watery eyes and irritation
- What causes irritation in eyes with headache and eye pain
- What causes sweating and itching and involuntary shutting of eyes
- What is the cause for irritation in eyes
- Eye irritation caused by jock itch