What causes irregular spotting, lower back pain and tender breasts?
Off your normal cycle......Monitor only for now!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this change in your menstrual cycle. I have reviewed all the information and it is suggestive of an off cycle routine. For some reasons, the cycle got messed up this month. However, I will recommend that you monitor only. If this fails to return to normal, only at that time will I want to do further investigations to understand what might be happening. This is because many women experience similar changes at least once during their reproductive lives and this doesn’t require specific medical intervention.
In all, an off cycle routine. For now, monitor only and I anticipate a spontaneous resolution. If this fails to happen within 2-3months, only then will I investigate further for other causes such as hormonal changes, infection, etc.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- Having lower back pain what could be the cause
- Lower back pain and tender spot
- What causes back pain below the breast with cough
- What can cause lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain for women
- What is causing tender back pain and soreness in hip
- What causes mild lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?