What causes irregular periods with behavioural change?
She looks depressed about something
Hello Sir, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand your anxiety related to the issue but would like to know certain things about her -
- what was her usual cycle length and regularity before may
- are you planning pregnancy?
- if at all she is taking any psychotropic drugs given by psychiatrist for her unusual behavior?
- is she stressed over some issue or is in general an anxious person?
- how are your personal relations, sharing of problems and intimate life?
As per your description and short history of menstrual problems along with behavior change it seems like she is depressed over some issue which is harming her from inside.
Waiting for your response
Wait for her next cycle
That's good to hear.
So best option will be just wait and watch for her next cycle and see the pattern.
In case it stays disturbed then we will get some tests done viz serum thyroid hormone levels and prolactin levels along with transvaginal ultrasound.
Till then just try to keep her happy and involved in something or the other.
Mostly these transient irregular periods are episodic and have no pathological basis.
So just wait for her next cycle.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause and treatment for irregular periods
- What causes missing irregular periods
- Irregular periods difficulty in conception what are the causes
- Overweight getting irregular period what is causing this and cure
- What causes irregular periods with breast sorenessheadachesdizziness and nausea
- Have irregular periods what is the cause and cure
- What can cause irregular periods
- What could be cause of irregular period with negative hpt
- Taking mercilon for irregular periods cause of irregular periods
- What causes irregular periods and blood clot discharge