What causes irregular periods even after taking Ginette-35?
Yes, you should continue your thyronorm
Thanks for trusting us about your health care.
I can understand your concern here.
PCOD is an endocrine disorder and usually keep under control by lifestyle changes andmedications.
Lifestyle modification plays a very important role in PCOS.
So you should reduce your weight by exercise, take a healthy and balanced diet, eat more leafy vegetables, drink a lot of water.
If you want to conceive early then you should take ginnette 35 and metformin tablets after consulting your treating doctor as you can not take birth control pills.
Yes, you should continue your thyronorm tablets and repeat thyroid profile after 3 months.
Maybe your levels are normal due to thyronorm tablets.
Hope it is useful, feel free to didiscuss more information.
Good luck for your future outcome.
Will ginette 35 allow me to concieve? suggest tablet name for metformin, should they be taken in combination?
i was planning to take ginnette before marriage & was expecting other medication after marriage i.e. for me to concieve.
even in my first diagnosis,before taking thyronorm, tsh was 6.67 but the t3,t4 are normal. as suggested i will continue to take.
should thyronorm be taken in early morning 4:30 to 6:30? can i take even without brushing?
You can take clomiphene when you are planning a baby.
Now you can continue your treatment with ginette 35 but after marriage when you are planning for a baby, you should stop ginette.( birth control contraceptive).
You can take clomiphene 50 mg tablet and metformin ( glycephage) 500 mg, along with folic acid and multivitamin when you are planning your pregnancy.
I think thyronorm 25 mg continue because your tsh levels are high .it should be less than 2.5 to conceive fast.
You should take it empty stomach , either after brushing or before.
No need to take it so early.
Hope it is useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause and treatment for irregular periods
- Prescribed ginette 35 for irregular periods
- What causes missing irregular periods
- Ginette 35 irregular periods
- What could be cause of irregular period after tubes tied
- What can cause irregular period and headache after sex
- What causes irregular periods after marriage and depression
- Irregular periods spotting after strenuous activity what is the cause
- What can cause irregular periods
- Taking mercilon for irregular periods cause of irregular periods
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...