What causes irregular menstruation in a PCOS patient?
You are having irregular periods because of PCOD. ovulation is not happening every month and hence no regular periods. So unlikely to be pregnant and that is the reason for negative pregnancy test.
Meprate is a progesterone hormone and doctor has given you to get your periods.
you need to consult a gynaecologist and take medicines to regularise your cycles followed by drugs to induce ovulation.
Mean while your husbands semen analysis can also be done.
Hope my answer helps you. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for irregular menstruation
- Duphaston for irregular menstruation
- Menorrhagia, irregular menstruation causes
- Irregular menstruation safe days
- Irregular menstruation in 21 year old causes
- Causes of irregular menstruation
- Postinor cause irregular menstruation
- Propranolol cause irregular menstruation
- Irregular menstruation cyclefor what reason this thing is happening
- What are the reasons for irregular menstruation