What causes irregular heartbeat and nervousness while on Synthroid?
This needs to be checked with an exam and an EKG.
With your pulse rate, it isn't likely atrial fibrillation, but you may be having premature atrial or ventricular contractions and it may be from an electrolyte imbalance like low potassium.
It's also possible that it's from the increase in the synthroid dosage
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes jitteriness and nervousness
- What causes a nervous tick
- Causes of nervousness
- Skipping heartbeats nervousness what to do
- What causes epilepsy nervousness and slurring in speech
- Feeling nervousness while doing yoga underlying cause
- What causes nervousness and jitters
- Nervousness causing hands to shake
- What causes jittery or nervous feeling
- What causes sexual nervousness and how is it treated