What causes irregular heart beats after strenuous exercise?
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern and would like to tell you that from your history it seems like you are having some ectopics while doing workouts.
So now the next step is to evaluate what sort of rhythm goes on while you exert.
Taking this into consideration I would like to suggest you to kindly get a TMT test done so that these beats can be documented during the test and diagnosed whether they are of any significance or not.
I hope this information will guide you properly. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Bhanu Partap
Hi and welcome back.
Yes these type of symptoms can be caused by all of the reasons mentioned by you like anxiety, lack of fitness etc.
In my opinion you should wait till the things get clarified in order to avoid any sort of events.
Once it will be evaluated you will be good to go and most likely the test results will be on your favor only. But still it's important to be sure.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr. Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes raise in heart rate while exercising
- Lack of exercise cause heart murmur
- What causes coughing after exercise
- What causes people to exercise
- What causes rapid heart rate for hours after exercise
- Fatigue after exercise causes
- What causes rapid heart beat besides exercising
- What causes blood in urine after exercise
- What causes delay in periods after started exercising
- What causes heart beat irregularity