What causes irregular brown spotting?
My last period was on february 19, so I was at eleven days when I ovulated.
I had to do a blood test yesterday, and there was a quantitative beta hcg: my level was negative... <1.0 miu/ml...
But, yesterday, february 4, I was four days after my ovulation date, I had some brown spotting, very light, on and off and it stops at night.
Today, I mean tonight, I have light pink spotting, on and off again, but it's not red.
Also, today I made a pregnancy test, because I wonder if those spotting could be an implantation bleeding !
The test, 10miu, been positive, really light but there was two lines !
Is it possible, first, that my spotting can be implantation bleeding at 4-5 days past ovulation ? And if it is the case, could me blood test for hcg level being negative yesterday, and then today it would be positive ??
Thank you so much for your answer doctor !
XXXXX, 30 years old and mother of a little boy (1,5 year old!)
Take repeat test on 12 march
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Yes dear all this is possible as basically you did the bHCG test too soon.
Get a repeat bHCG on 12th march and see the results and till then take rest and keep taking all the medicines as advised.
All the best.
I will follow your advice !
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause tongue with brown spots
- What std causes brown spots on body
- What is the cause of brown spotting after abdominal myomectomy
- What causes cramping and brown spotting
- What causes brown spotting and discharge during periods
- What is the cause of brown spotting
- What is the cause of brown spotting before periods
- What causes brown spotting and vomiting
- Have brown spot under tongue what is causing this
- What causes pink and brown spotting