What causes irregular bowel movement while treating colorectal cancer stage-4?
Drink plenty of water and eat foods high in fiber
Chemotherapy causes irregular bowel movement as side effect.
Since if you do not take laxatives you are not having regular bowel movements i will advise you to drink plenty of water and eat foods high in fiber such as fruits, vegetables and nuts in order to get a regular bowel movement.
I will also advise you to do moderate exercise such as walking daily.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for irregular bowel movements with constipation
- What are the remedies for irregular bowel movement and acidity
- Irregular bowel movement causes bad breath
- Metastatic colorectal cancer causes
- Colorectal cancer stage 4 treatments
- Stage 4 colorectal cancer symptoms
- What is the cause for irregular bowel movement
- What are the treatments for irregular bowel movements and piles
- Causes of irregular bowel movement
- What is the treatment for irregular bowel movements