What causes irregular and tight bowel movement?
get your stool examined.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would suggest that you should get your stool examined. Also get your Liver Function Test ( LFT ) done. You should also get your clinical evaluation done by a Gastroentologist. You should drink lots of water daily and increase the roughage and fibre in your diet. Further medical management can be planned according to the reports of the above mentioned investigations and according to the clinical evaluation done by your doctor.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
can you please suggest where can i take up the following test..in XXXXXXX .
and can you prescribe me the the test details so I can take the test and come back with reports..
you can contact your local doctor.
Thanks for your response. You can contact your local doctor for a prescription. The investigations needed are:-1. Liver Function Test ( LFT ). 2. Stool examination.
Further management can be planned according to the clinical evaluation done by your doctor.
I hope this answers your query. If you have any further doubts, please mention.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes dark bowel movement
- Having tight bowel movements what is the cause
- What causes explosive bowel movements
- What causes loose bowel movements
- What is the cause for irregular bowel movement
- What causes liquid bowel movement
- Causes of irregular bowel movement
- What causes continous bowel movements
- What causes smelly bowel movements
- What causes continual bowel movements