What causes involuntary jerks while taking rest?
May be early signs of PD
I have gone through your query. Symptoms you have mentioned like loss of coordination and tremors are usually suggestive as early sign of Parkinson's Disease (PD).
Because these symptoms are new to you and PD is progressive, i would like to suggest you to consult a local MD for clinical examination and necessary investigations.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
You can contact me on my page http://bit.ly/1dYupT2
Wish you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes breathlessness while taking food
- What causes involuntary exhalation
- What causes bloody sputum while taking warfarin
- What causes a pancreatic rest
- What is the cause of violent involuntary jerks in arm
- What causes painful left leg while taking rest
- What is the cause of dizziness while taking phentermine
- What causes uncontrolled jerks and shakes while on medication
- What is the cause of involuntary jerking of head
- What causes hypnic jerks