What causes intermittent tingling sensation in head?
Anxiety and stress should be treated.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your query and understand your concerns.
Symptoms you describe are typical ones related to anxiety and stress disorder.
So, it is necessary to find a way to fight stress and anxiety, in this case, to ease those symptoms too.
First thing to do, in my opinion, is to discuss with a Psychologist about concerns.
There are solutions about fighting stress and anxiety such behavioral therapy and anxiolytic / antidepressants drugs' use.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation over spleen area
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation of penis head
- Tingling sensation in head cause said to be concussion treatment
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this