question-icon

What causes intermittent tingling sensation in head?

Posted on Thu, 12 May 2016
Question: For the past three days I have had intermittent tingling in the back of my head. Then a mild headache. I am under a lot of stress and am prone to anxiety.
Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho (38 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Anxiety and stress should be treated.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using HCM.

I have read your query and understand your concerns.

Symptoms you describe are typical ones related to anxiety and stress disorder.

So, it is necessary to find a way to fight stress and anxiety, in this case, to ease those symptoms too.

First thing to do, in my opinion, is to discuss with a Psychologist about concerns.

There are solutions about fighting stress and anxiety such behavioral therapy and anxiolytic / antidepressants drugs' use.

Hope you found the answer helpful.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Greetings.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. Erion Spaho

Neurologist, Surgical