What causes intermittent tingling feeling in face?
I understand your concern.
This seems most probably related to the small nerve degeneration . It could be related to the after effects of your several back surgeries you underwent.
To prevent it from worsening, I strongly recommend inj methyl cobalamin 500 mcg once a day for 1 month followed by once a week for 12 months. Get blood Vit B12 levels checked before taking this supplement.
This should be taken along with tab pregabalin 75 mg once a day for 14 days.
These drugs will offer excellent cure.
Please note all the mentioned drugs are available on medical prescription.
Rotator cuff injury is not related to your current symptoms.
I am extremely sorry for the delayed response.
This tingling sensation might not have been related to the rotator cuff tear since the symptoms and your case are more generalized.
Also the rotator cuff pathology is minimal in your case.
This will not have any such consequences.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation in upper lip and face
- What causes numbness and tingling feeling in the body
- What causes stuck throat tingling face and nose
- What causes tingling feeling in right kidney
- What causes tingling feeling in right hand
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What causes shoulder pain with tingling feeling in fingers
- What causes tingling in body and face
- What causes occasional tingling on face and neck
- Chronic intermittent tingling causes