Symptoms related to following bowel infection..
Your symptoms are indicative for possible
- intestinal parasitic infections
- candida thrush
(intestinal or genital)
You should run some tests to
- examination of feces for ova/parasites
- fecal culture for candida infection
If they will result positive, then, should start appropriate treatment with antiparasitic/antimycotic drugs.
If negative, your problems are related to your sedentary life (of not being active), for which you should introduce healthy lifestyle and diet regimen.
If you cannot afford to take the abovementioned tests, I'd advise to:
- start drinking more water
- eat healthy
- take otc antiparasitic drugs (albendazole/mebendazole
- keep good anal and genital hygiene and apply clotrimazole/hydrocortisone cream
locally to reduce ayour symptoms
- take otc probiotic
- avoid processed/oily foods
Hope it was of help!