What causes intermittent shooting pain in arm after applying pressure?
take rest,continue with painkillers and muscle relaxant along with physio
Welcome at HCM
i appreciate your health concerns...
Is it right or left arm? Do you feel numbness in arm ? Any weakness associated? Any pain in neck? Do you have diabetes or hypertension?
As far as your history is concerned , it may suggest that muscular pain probably due to nerve entrapment. All you need is to stay calm.
You should continue with painkillers and muscle relaxants along with physiotherapy.
It should get better with it in week time , if problem persists then meet orthopedic surgeon...
May you get well soon
Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause sharp pain underneath the left arm
- What is the cause of chest pain and arm pain
- What is the cause of getting pain in arms
- What causes pain and numbness in arm after drinking beer
- What is the cause and treatment for painful arm
- What could cause shooting pain in upper arm after workout
- What can cause chronic pain in left arm
- What causes upper arm pain
- What causes redness and pain in arm
- What causes under arm pain after breast enhancement