What causes intermittent pain in the right testicle?
Orchiodynia right testes / Under Assessement
Brief Ans-Orchiodynia right testes / Under Assessement
Hi Dear !! Thanks for your query to HCM.
Read your query but it was with very scanty information to suggest you more on its reasoning and remedy.
There are many causes which can cause pain , but the exact etiology in your is to be worked out, as desired by you.
You need to give me further information as follows-
Since how long this pain is there ? Did it start after any trauma?
Do you need to drive 2 wheeler more- for your job?
Is it hanging more down than the left side testes?
If married do you get any pain while ejaculation?Any burning while passing in urine in the past?
Any morning dew before you pass the first urine?
Any history of such pain in the past?
Update any past reports related to this complaint?
Till you submit more information- Get Tab Tylenol / Calpol - pain killer- 1 tab SOS whenever pain recurs(not to exceed 3-4 tabs a day).
Investigations- would be told depending or as indicated by your facts related to your last query.
Hope this would help you to get the right treatment soon from this forum.
Good Day !!
Dr.Savaskar M.N. XXXXXXX Surgical Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes mild pain in my right testicle
- What can cause testicle pain
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes pain in abdomen and right testicle
- What causes dull pain in testicles
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What causes terrible pain in the testicles
- What causes pain and heaviness on right testicle
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles