What causes intermittent pain in right abdomen and right pelvic bone?
I'm 53. any ideas?
Muscular pain likely.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The pain near the pelvic bone that you have described is likely to be a muscular pain. The pain that is aggravated by a change in posture is related to a musculoskeletal cause.
This can be relieved by hot compress and an oral muscle relaxant. Such muscular pains can be related to osteoporosis, decreased muscle strength or tone, low vitamin D3 levels, etc.
You can start with mild pain killer and hot compress and get muscle relaxants prescribed by your physician after proper tests in case the pain is persistent.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pelvic bone pain causes
- What causes tenderness at the pelvic bone
- What could cause a swollen and painful pelvic bone
- Pelvic bone cancer causes
- What is the cause for pain in pelvic bone
- What could cause pain in thigh connecting through pelvic bone
- Can drinking coke causes pelvic bone pain
- Pelvic bone injury causes
- What causes pain underneath right breast bone
- What causes right-sided pelvic pain and vaginal pressure