What causes intermittent lower left abdominal pain?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
There can be many reasons for the pain in left side of abdomen.
Although most common cause is generally the involvement of kidney but other causes pertaining to digestive tract,reproductive tract,hernia etc can also be the reason for your pain.
Since treatment depends upon the diagnosis and for diagnosis one needs a physical examination as well as various investigations like ultrasound and CT abdomen,you need to go to ER immediately.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Male lower left abdominal pain
- Frequent urination lower left abdominal pain and swelling
- Lower left abdominal pain
- Lower left abdominal pain hpv
- Lower left abdominal pain when pressed
- Lower left abdominal pain left testicle pain
- Lower left abdominal pain and depo
- Lower left abdominal pain bloating
- Lower left abdominal pain in women
- What causes lower left abdominal pain