What causes intermittent left-sided pain in breast and chest?
if there are breathing difficuties
Hi and welcome.
It doesnt sound like serious conditions or ischemic heart disease but if there will be breathing difficulties or constant chest pain then you should go to hospital and do some tests. Otherwise, you should rest a bit, take painkillers and avoid weight lifting. Wish you good health. regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in breast
- Left breast pain causes
- What is the cause for burning pain in left breast
- What causes sharp pain around left breast
- What could be cause of left breast pain
- What causes to have intermittent one side breast pain
- What is causing pain in chest shoulder and breast
- What causes sharp pain under the left breast
- What causes pain in chest above the breasts
- What causes pain and fluttering under the left breast