What causes intermittent hot and cold sensation along with headaches?

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Sat, 11 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hi, For the last two days and nights I am intermittently hot and cold, with headache, nausea and vomiting. I'm getting rest and fluids. Anything else?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Might be you have a viral infection!

Detailed Answer:

I have reviewed your information fully. It makes me suspect a possible viral infection. We generally do not have any antibiotics for this. What we do is to control the symptoms and allow the system to fight the infection. While naproxen in addition to fluids; rest and good diet is good, I will suggest that you replace naproxen with tylenol. This is because Naproxen can cause bleeding!

I hope this helps. I wish you. Keep me posted with your progress.

Kind regards!
Follow up: Dr. Ivo Ditah 46 hours later
Thank you, Dr. Ditah.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome!

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your kind words. I wish you well.

Kind regards.