What causes intermittent diarrhea?
I have gone through your query.
From the symptoms, it is suggestive that he is suffering from Acute Gastroenteritis. I usually prescribe Oflomac OZ and sporolac in my patients with similar illness along with Oral Rehydration Solution to prevent any dehydration.
But you should avoid giving and taking lomofin as first line in this type of case in future. Lomofin decreases intestinal movement only and dont treat the cause. Infected stool will remain inside and may lead to infection.
Hope i have answered you. You can ask me another query.
Wish you all good health.
Dr. Gaurav Katiyar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes consistent diarrhea
- Intermittent diarrhea in adults
- What causes instant diarrhea
- What causes violent diarrhea
- What causes acid diarrhea
- What causes continuous diarrhea
- Intermittent diarrhea abdominal pain stress anxiety ibs or cancer
- What are the causes of prolonged diarrhea
- What can cause diarrhea
- Intermittent diarrhea hiv ars