What causes intermittent chills, constipation and joints pain throughout the body?
Also sometimes gets low blood sugar. He is only on flowmax. No other meds except 50 mg Viagra yesterday and maybe once a week or less before that; and he took miralax and ibuprofen a couple hours ago.
Add a probiotic.
Chills anywhere in body are suggestive of infection in body. In constipated people, food is not properly fermented and is acted upon by a number of toxic bacteria causing infection leading to chills and aches sometimes with fever.
Take paracetamol for pain.
Get a stool test done.
Keep taking Miralax. Take a probiotic daily this would replace gut flora.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ramesh Kumar, Gastroenterologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Body aches chills constipation no fever
- Diagnosis of intermittent chills
- What causes abdominal pain and constipation
- Drugs/medication for intermittent chills
- What causes pain and heaviness in chest along with constipation
- Treatment and cure for intermittent chills
- What causes constipation and stomach pain
- What causes pain in abdomenbelching and constipation
- Symptoms of intermittent chills
- Intermittent chills causes