What causes intense nausea and vomiting along with frequent episodes of diarrhea and dizziness?
Possibly due to gastritis
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone very carefully through your query. Your problem seems to be due to gastritis.
In order to relieve yourself, you need to do the following:
* Take meclizine or some other antiemetic.
* Avoid spicy food. Take small but frequent meals. Avoid long gaps between meals.
* Avoid alcohol intake (if it a part of your habit).
* Take Prilosec (omeprazole) once daily before breakfast.
* Take plenty of ORS (oral rehydration solution) to replenish the lost fluids and salts.
* Regular morning walk and exercise to keep the bowel movements proper.
* Take curd or yogurt on daily basis. It contains beneficial bacteria and should help.
* Stress reduction has a very important role to play. Yoga and meditation should help.
Hopefully that should help.
Let me know if I could help further.
You can feel normal in between
Yes, it is normal to feel perfectly fine in between. It can be cured. It is good to hear that your stress level is less. Rather than passing after a while, it is more likely to intensify after a while.
Try to follow the advice I have given and things should be fine.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes nausea vomiting and frequent urination
- Nausea vomiting joint pain diarrhea
- Dizzy nausea vomiting diarrhea headache
- Severe dizziness nausea vomiting
- Nausea vomiting diarrhea and splotchy rash
- Diarrhea nausea vomiting everyday
- Nausea, vomit, diarrhea and cold sweat
- No menstrual diarrhea nausea vomiting
- Nausea vomiting diarrhea no fever
- Nausea vomiting diarrhea virus
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation