What causes insomnia, dark circles, swollen stomach and flatulence?

Question
These are embarrassing symptoms but I am feeling the life drain out of me and I am frightened by these symptoms. I have insomnia, deep circles under my eyes (never had ones that don't go away with rest), swollen stomach and very tender at times, way too much flatulence (more than normal), foul smelling bowel movements. I had one stool test last year and it came back negative. I am suffering and I don't know what to do. Thank you for your help.
Fri, 8 Jun 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need through check of digestive system/treatme.& few life style changes

Detailed Answer:
Hi Mxxxxxxxxxx,
Thanks for the query under Health Care Magic.I have read it & would try to answer it .
Prima facie you seem to have distension of abdomen caused by digestive disturbance caused by indigestion/Intestinal infections, infestations/ food allergies/chronic constipation/ digestive enzyme deficiencies. The over distended abdomen causes sleeplessness.
In this context you need to get examined/ investigated as per need by an endocrinologist ... to pin point the cause & start with specific treatment
Self care in form of suitable changes in life style ( time & amount of specific food servings/ suitable exercises to stimulate digestion / sleep assistance in form of Yoga, Meditation , Yoganidra)would assist early recovery.
I hope that is what you want. Any more information you need, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks.