What causes inflammation of testes and anus?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have inflamation of my testes and anus. every day.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Needs investigations.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The daily and persistent inflammation of the testes and anus can be due to -
1.Chemicals in the foods you eat, such as are found in spices, hot sauces, and peppers.
2.Irritation of continuous moisture in the area caused by frequent liquid stools, diarrhea, or sweating.
3. Yeast infection in the area.
4. Psoriasis.
5. pinworm infestation.
6. Epididymitis or orchitis.
Direct clinical examination is the only way to diagnose the problem.
Please visit your physician to undergo physical check up and also to undergo relevant investigations required in your case.

Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal