What causes inflammation of glands of eyelid?
Since yesterday, my left eyelid (upper) feels like it is bruised (but no sign of bruising) and there is no swelling or redness, or pimple, nodules, bumps.... what can it be? It hurts to blink or even squeeze my eyes...
It appears like inflammation of glands of eyelid.
Welcome to Health care magic
I am Dr. DADAPEER K ,an Ophthalmologist and I answer health problems related to eye.
It seems from the history that you are having inflammation of the glands of the eyelid resulting in bruising of the eyelid.
The treatment is by use of antibiotic eye drops and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Applying hot compression provides symptomatic relief.
If possible do send a photo of the affected eye so that I can advice more accurately.
Hope the information is helpful to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes breast inflammation
- Parotid gland inflammation causes
- Allergies that cause an inflammation of the eyelid
- Meibomian gland inflammation causes
- Eyelid inflammation causes
- What causes tissue inflammation
- Thyroid gland inflammation causes
- What causes prostate inflammation
- What causes eye inflammation
- Sebaceous gland inflammation causes