What causes inflammation and burning sensation on penis?
Its been around two weeks now that I have been applying Fluticasone cream for the problem I am facing with my penis. Yesterday when I had intercourse I came across with the problem again. My penis got red and I had burning sensation when semen was ejected. After 3-4 hours penis became normal. No burning sensation and penis had no red pimples. I feel that it becomes red and pains because of the friction.
Could it be because of any infection? Do I need to take any anti-biotics? ... or could it be allergic reaction caused by condom? I used condom before as well but never faced this problem. My partner also not allergic and not using any kind of cream or tablets. Please suggest the further course of action. I have attached the recent photos as well.
use polyurethane condoms
Thanks for the follow up,
It might be an allergy to condom or any other allergic reaction.
Some people are initially non allergic to condoms but later develops
It cannot be infection.
Infections cannot develop in a day.
Treatment will remain same.
Application of steroid cream will help you.
Try to use polyurethane condoms instead of latex condoms.
These condoms are less allergic.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning sensation on penis after masturbation
- What could be the cause for inflammation near penis hole
- What causes burning sensation in penis after an intercourse
- What could cause red inflammation on penis
- What causes burning sensation in penis before urination
- What is the cause for burning sensation of the penis
- What causes inflammation of the foreskin and head of penis
- What causes inflammation on penis
- What causes intermittent burning sensation at the tip of penis
- What causes burning sensation on the penis tip