What causes infection in the abdomen while treating PCOS?

Question
Hi. I am 31 years old. I have pcos. Right now i am not planning for pregnancy. I visited my doc recently. After checkup he informed that i have generated some kind of infection inside. Advised me use candid powder through out and 10 placentrex injection on every alternatedays along with azithal and AF 150. But after 1weak severe constipation has tajen place. Its bleeding everytime. Can you advise me some way out! Is it the result of placentrex injection?
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Further information needed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Health care magic.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. However, I would need you to elaborate on the modes of bleeding. I mean to ask whether it is vaginal bleeding or something else. If it is vaginal, I would need to know when you had your last periods and whether you are on any hormonal pills. Let me know and I will guide you accordingly.

I do not suppose that the bleeding is due to placentrex. Will be able to confirm after you provide the details.

Feel free to write back.

Follow-up: What causes infection in the abdomen while treating PCOS? 4 hours later
Sir its due to constipation . Not vaginal bleeding. Its coming with stool.

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Increasing the fiber intake should help

Detailed Answer:
Piles or hemorrhoids is a disease most often associated with constipation. To control piles you need to get rid of constipation. Our gastrointestinal tract has a forward propulsive movement (peristalsis) that moves the food material forward as it is digested, absorbed and finally expelled as feces. Green leafy vegetables and other sources of dietary fibers contribute roughage which for the bulk of stool. Unless fiber intake is adequate, the gastrointestinal movement will be hampered and piles will result.

In order to relieve yourself, you need to do the following:
* Avoid spicy food. Take small but frequent meals. Avoid long gaps between meals.
* Avoid alcohol intake (if it a part of your habit).
* Avoid red meat.
* Take plenty of green leafy vegetables as well as other sources of dietary fibers. Take fiber supplements like isabgol/psyllium husk or senna. I would insist you to increase your dietary fiber intake.
* Regular morning walk and exercise to keep the bowel movements proper.
* Take curd or yogurt on daily basis. It contains beneficial bacteria and should help.
* Take Sitz bath. In a big tumbler take water as hot as your skin can take. Sit on it with your anal opening dipped.
* Taking Daflon tablet 500mg every 4 hours for 3 days followed by once every 8 hours for next 4 days should help in resolution of the problem.

Hope that helps.

Let me know if I could help further.