What causes increasing lesions on penis?

Question
hello doctor
at my pennis edge its have like air bulb blocked actually previously it was small but yesterday i think i will break so i pressed forcefully so it was increase the size where i concern about that
Posted Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Lohit K 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Needs scanning. Observation for any changes

Detailed Answer:

I went through the query, attachment and understood your concern.

The lesion is just above the blood vessel and the size is enlarged after pressing forcefully with no inflammatory signs and you don't have any other symptoms, the cause may be sebaceous cyst or enlarged blood vessel.
A doppler scanning will help in confirming the diagnosis. So till then don't press and leave it alone. Needs observation and if it still increase in size or any inflammatory features then needs examination by your doctor.

I hope this information helps you and answered your questions.
Feel free to ask for any further queries. I will be glad to answer them.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: What causes increasing lesions on penis? 37 minutes later
is there any medicine or remove that block

Answered by Dr. Lohit K 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
NSAID with serratiopeptidase.

Detailed Answer:

Taking NSAID like aceclofenac with serratiopeptidase combination will relieve inflammatory swelling. If it is due to blood vessel then needs to get scanned to look into pathology and based on the result the management can be planned.

Hope this answered your query.
Wish you faster recovery and good health.