What causes increased frequency of urination?
Need your urine tested.
Thank you for using Healthcare Magic. From the information you have provided, there are a number of possible causes that I suggest you consider.
Frequency of urine is a common sign of a urinary infection. This may also account for the throbbing and muscle spasms you are experiencing. A kidney stone can also cause these symptoms. Alternatively, one of the first signs of diabetes is an increase in passing urine. Often there is an increase in thirst with diabetes.
Therefore, I suggest you need investigation to clarify the next step. So you should see your doctor who may wish to test your urine as a first step.
In the meantime, try paracetamol for the pain. Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.
I hope this is of help. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dr K A Pottinger,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes increased bowel movement and urination
- What is the cause for frequency of urination around ovulation
- What causes increased frequency of urination
- What causes dirty urine
- What causes greasy urine
- What causes oil in urine
- Apples cause increase urination
- What causes bloating and increased urination
- What cause protein in urine to increase
- What causes urine to be slimy?