What causes increase in body temperature and heaviness in head?
meet your doctor and discuss about thyroid and liver function tests
Welcome at HCM
I really appreciate your health concerns
For how long you are suffering from it? Any recent change in body weight? Any history of excessive sweating? Any history of diarrhoea? Are you taking any medicine? Any pregnancy? Any history of hypertension ? Any liver problem? Any swelling in neck?
Based upon the history provided it is difficult to make inference. There is need to get the answer of above questions to figure out.
You should get record of your body temperature. Take at least 5 readings in 24 hours to look for any change in body temperature. If I am your attending physician I will get your thyroid function tests, liver function tests along with BP charting. After then I will be able to proceed further.
Inside feeling of raised temperature may be due to fatty liver disease .other differentials include raised thyroid hormone levels .
Meet your doctor so that you can be properly examined and investigated.
Hope it helps
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does cerazette cause increase in body temperature
- What causes body temperature to fall
- Cause of sudden increase in body temperature
- Causes of increased body temperatures
- What causes cold and increased body temperature at night
- What causes body temperature spikes
- What causes increase in body temprature
- What causes body temperature to drop
- What is the cause for extreme body temperature
- What causes increase in body temperature as the day passes