What causes increase in blood pressure along with stomach ache, diarrhea and headache?
Blood pressure elevation is caused by the situation of stress.
Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
A sudden elevation of blood pressure generally happens in moments of stress or discomfort. The fact that it dropped down by itself means that most probably the cause of elevation is the other symptoms that she has.
The other symptoms seems like a viral gastrointestinal infection.
Drinking a lot of fluids it is important- small amounts but often (one sip every 5 minutes).
Measure her fever, and if she has fever then avoid using advil because if will give her more stomach ache. Use Acetaminophen instead.
If she is not vomiting, give her Ranaitdine 150mg for the stomach ache.
If she in hungry she can eat Banana-apple-rice-toast. Avoid milk.
If worse or not better, I would recommend seeing a local doctor or going to the ER so they can evaluate her and see if anything else other then what I explained it is going on.
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High blood pressure and stomach ache
- Stomach ache diarrhea nausea
- What is the treatment for severe stomach ache with diarrhea
- Slendertone stomach ache diarrhea
- Treatment for headache stomach ache dizziness and diarrhea
- Stomach ache belching diarrhea what is causing these
- Stomach ache low blood pressure
- Diarrhea stomach ache headache chills
- Stomach ache and diarrhea for a week
- Stomach ache diarrhea headache green stool